We're Here To Help
Siksika Employment and Training Services (SETS) provides career building opportunities to Siksika Nation members, which includes career planning, employment and training, as well as job placement.
We seek to secure employment opportunities for Siksika citizens through employment arrangements and partnerships with industry employers.
Why choose us?
Siksika Employment and Training Services believes in the future of our province and our country as we continue to participate in the Canadian economy as valuable citizens.
- Hiring Aboriginal workers is a great way to support your local communities.
- Our workers are provided with high quality training and skills.
- Our workers are trained by respectable and certified training providers.
- Employing Siksika Nation employees supports and encourages partnerships among aboriginal communities.
- Our working age group is predominately youths, under the age of 30 years old. The youth are our current and future labour solution.